Tuesday, July 17, 2012

In adoration deep..

Sunlight streams through the window pane
Rainbow radiant on the grass
Do you see it too?

I dreamt of stars in my room,
I dreamt of rainbow routes to cross,
Did you dream too?

I feel the rain, wet on my skin,
I feel the breeze, the serene zephyr,
Do you sense it too?

I see birds rejoice, I see children in delight,
I see the cloud in shapes
Of hearts and blooms in white.

Is it just me, or do you believe too? 
In worlds wonders,
In dreamlike fairy-tales,

In fruitful faith,
In invincible invisible Lord,

In silent sound sleep,
In love life, in adoration deep,

In sparkly treasures,
In challenges and leisure,

In endless thoughts,
In watery droughts,

In dreams, huge dreams?
To fly high, climb up high, 
To find peace, in tough times,
Flowers amidst thorns,
Smiles amidst sorrow?


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment