Tuesday, March 13, 2012

~ In the place where i live...

In the place where I Live,
Birds fly with me along my way
Children come to me, together we play
In the place where I live
Fickle Rains come and go,
Clouds orange, white and pink, they glow!
The sky is blue, very blue
The earth is green, fresh and new
Waters sparkle, Rivers flow
Rainbows appear when you never know
In the place where I live,
Golden sunlight lights up my room
Morning flowers in beautiful bloom
The sky is pink
During dusk and dawn
To butterflies you can wink,
Birds sing a song.
In the place where I live,
There is so much Happiness to give.
Its just Beautiful to be
You just have to come and see.
But the place where I live,
Is in no way like Heaven, you know
Just makes me ponder
How would be, in Heaven, a home?

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment