Thursday, December 27, 2012

He said 'Its taken care of' :)

After talking to millions of people...okay no, scratch that. After talking to about 500 people :D
there is only one lesson I could grasp - Satisfaction gained from discussing anything with near and dear ones does have a good impact but it just won't last..what lasts is the contentment in speaking to Allah silently in a comfortable spot and knowing that He is listening. And listening for as looooooong as one would want to go on...And being the talkative person I am, I went on and on that evening...And then He sent in comfort through His amazing ways..

I needed to stand there that night and talk to Him. And it was sufficient.

No more confusion. No more worry. Just a simple yet sincere Dua: 'Ya Allah, help me and guide me to do that which pleases You, n i mean it ya Allah!!'

Now anytime an issue strikes, or a question made or a dilemma faced, I know what to ask whom and let my heart still be at peace coz He says, 'It's taken care of!'... :)

Alhamdulillah!



No comments:

Post a Comment