Saturday, December 29, 2012

'Out of gratitude'

Lesson Learnt.

Just yesterday morning I was questioning myself  'Why me? in between all the mess. It is not even concerned with my life. I could just say no..and move on' I was just going to text someone asking them to deal with this and i didnt want to be involved anymore.

And then Allah SWT sent reminders through His ways..

Anam di had a recent status update that just hit me hard: 'You may run after people to give you a job, to let you volunteer, to let you showcase your talent... they may or may not let you; you may or may not be able to 'impress' them. But, in the end, the decision is made far above and beyond these people... it is Allah who recruits people to work for Him... so stop putting your hopes in so-n-so, put your trust in HIM, work to get recruited by HIM, beg HIM to use you... and if He does, you need not worry if you died a kindergarden teacher, CEO of the biggest company, or alone quitely in a far off bed - HE WILL PAY YOUR WAGES, AND HE DOES NOT DISAPPOINT.'

The line, ' it is Allah who recruits people to work for Him...' kept ringing in my head.

And then Sis nurraine sends a message to me:


'Do this out of your sincere gratitude' 
SubhanAllah, did we ever think of helping someone just to be grateful to Allah SWT?
Sometimes we just forget the whole purpose of doing something...I thought it was my responsibilty...but no, it was just supposed to be my reaction to Allah's love..

Sitting here, typing this, I feel too shameful, sinful and terrible to even think 'Allah loves me' like she said. And if it is true, then I really still don't know why.

But will always keep this in mind. 

Hopefully, Hoooppeefullllyy this is a gift from Allah to get closer to Him. :')

The same bag that felt like a burden last night, now feels so light, like a little gift...Hamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment