Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Belief..from a different view.


All we need is to believe in Him more. Most often, we don’t realize that the source of our happiness has been in the outcomes of any effort. Now, when suddenly the outcomes just don’t seem to match our expectations, no matter how hard we try, internally we just don’t feel happy. We don’t feel satisfied. Instead, we feel demotivated, and like a complete failure.

I should believe in Allah. (In Abeer’s words) What I mean by that is that often we forget- excellence is the only thing by and for which we were created. Nothing less. By default, excellence and success is what our heritage is.

If only we can see it, even when everything around us seems otherwise..

Because often, reality is not what is seen, but that which is hidden. That’s what trust is, That’s what Belief is. 
I guess. And I hope. I really really hope.

Dua- ‘O Allah, guide me to see happiness and contentment in what You decree for me, and please decree the Best of Your gifts for me’

No comments:

Post a Comment