Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Let me grow...

[Note: It's too personal. Not beneficial]

Everyday, as I go through my list of dreams that I aim to fulfill in life, I only get more and more scared.
I had put away thoughts of marriage. Coz It isn't my priority right now. But...it hit me hard that it will come when it has to come right? :(
The thought scares me more than anything else. Will I find the perfect someone? Who will let me grow. Someone who will read my dream list and say he aimed to tread the same path too..
Should I go on with hopes in my dreams? Yes. Will I get the perfect someone. I don't know.

The only thought that keeps me going is that while Allah SWT has planned my life so beautifully so far, so He would have, for my future too.

Can I just be me and still see you in me?

Wouldn't you let me be your silent sunshine?

And in the nights when I cry, I know I'm heard by You. So there is nothing else I can ever ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment