Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Letters to the Almighty Part III

Letters to the Almighty Part 3.
2:56 AM.
I cry, I twist. I turn.I can't sleep.
I remember all those wonderful memories. I remember I locked myself up in my room and cried my heart to You. I remember You woke me up when I really wanted to pray to You and my alarm clock crashed. I remember those days when I asked you something and you gave it to me the very next possible moment. I remember crying on the prayer mat simply because I finally felt at peace praying. I remember feeling cared for when I didn't deserve it.
Now, I feel lonely all of a sudden. I thought I missed my best friends. But, no, not really. I can't feel better after talking to them. I thought I missed my parents. But now they are right here. I thought I needed a break. But I'm IN a break. And this loneliness. Is only getting worse.
3:00 AM.
And I don't feel the essence of you being here anymore. I can't sleep. But I can't feel the sweetness in standing up and asking You for Your love. :'(
I know why I feel lonely. I miss You. I miss when You comforted me for the littlest of things.  I miss feeling happy. I miss You.
And I know that nothing can ever bring me back to You, except You.I will keep trying. Until I can cry my heart to You and feel Your embrace.
Dua- Ya rabb, please let me come back to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment