Saturday, July 20, 2013

The Fork in the Road

As I reach closer to my goal, I realize my heart is racing faster away from it. The more close I go towards it, the more I do not want the end to come. I question myself why every moment I can possibly think. Perhaps what my goal was wasn’t intended to please the Almighty in the first place? Perhaps my heart doesn’t feel at peace with the many compromises I am making to achieve what I imagined to be right? Perhaps I didn’t make the right decisions in the first place? Perhaps…

I do not know what decision to make. What should have been and what has been isn’t under my control. That’s all I know for now. But what can be now depends upon the decision I make now. I am wedged up in a maze. Or to put it in better words, I am facing a fork in the road. And there is no one who can help me chose the right way except Him, because there is no one standing here facing the fork. I stand here alone wanting to traverse both the roads that lie ahead of me. But both go far ahead and apart from each other.

Two different roads. Two different journeys. One little heart.

I wish and I desire and I hope and I want real badly from the deepest core of my heart that He comes down to me and guides me to the road He wants me to take.

As the clock tick every second, my heart races faster to a feeling of deep discomfort. More fearful. More sad. More scared. More lost.

Where am I heading? I don't know...


No comments:

Post a Comment