Saturday, August 10, 2013

I write..

"Where do you go when you really want to express your feelings and there isn't anyone who would talk to you?", she asked.

'I write' i replied.

"How still, do you feel you have expressed yourself?"

'When you write a piece, you have lost a part of you. Given it to the paper. Sometimes its read. Sometimes its taken away by the one you intended to write if for. Taken away and fixed into their soul', I replied.

'When you write..you release a part of you into the paper. To be read by the world that would have never known what was within you.

I know I would never know who reads, but I also know that if I write praying the intended ones to read, then Allah would somehow take it to them..so I write and say a million things to them in my head.'

No comments:

Post a Comment