Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Shine and shape.

Each one of us is unique. Allah SWT has gifted each one of us with different talents. Embrace your talent. And let it grow.

Why?

Each one of us are created for a specific purpose. Perhaps that talent we are gifted with is the tool. Question yourself everyday, "What is my 'specific' purpose in life?" and you'll never be at peace.

Why?

Because there is so much to do. This world is in ruins. Shine, and shape this world. Don't let it shape you. ;)


Still life (2009)
2009

'Solitude On A Cold winter Night' (2009)
                                                        Some of my highschool paintings. 




2 comments:

  1. Your paintings bring back the life in me <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharmilo, you do know that you were my inspiration for Arts <3 Ever since the beginning, it started with me wanting to be as good as you and so I simply imitated all that yu did, even yur hanwritings! May Allah Bless you. YOU MUST bring back this amazing talent you have in free time inshaAllah :)

    ReplyDelete